Mods I have or have had or want to try in my game. Use at your own risk and so on.
I have a lot of the mods listed on her page, and I really recommend you check out Pleasant Sims The Sims 2 Recommended Mods List!
- Day setter
- Better Phone Messages listed under Time, because I just want it to know WHEN the sim gets off work!
- Cyjon’s Loan Jar
- Halved Apartment Rent – Cuts rent costs for apartments in half. (blatantly copied from PS, because I needz it)
* creativity from the writing http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,102893.0.html
Carreer and university
- Noagediscrimination at MATY AL version: Use the computer to get the adult job for elders, newspaper will still yield elder jobs.
- Revised university majors
Relations and romance
- Romantic standards – just testing this. It seems to fix a lot of weird behaviours, but I am worried it will remove some of the craziness I enjoy. Regular version with AttractionCrush addon
Multi purpose objects
- Townie Body Diversity – Any spawned townies have a chance of being either fat or fit. Every Sim is no longer thin.
- Community Lot Parties – as long as there’s a phone (or mobile), you can start parties
- Marriage: Last Name Chooser
This isn’t mods, but items you might have had before but is now not available to buy any more: https://naterxandersims.tumblr.com/post/95976036770/sims-2-bonus-items-master-post-ive-uploaded
For “manual adoption”
PleasantSims has a video here about how to do it and what mods are needed: